Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Cover Letter).
The submission files are both:
1. Microsoft Word document (doc, docx) with numbered lines, without figures and tables, but with figure and table captions at the end of MS, and
2. PDF file with numbered lines and with figures and tables at the end of MS (after References).
The maximum size of each uploaded file is 15 MB.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Where available, DOIs for the references have been provided. Journal names in the Reference list cannot be abbreviated.
- If my manuscript exceeds the length limit (16 printed pages) I am willing to pay fees (see the Author Guidelines).
Copyright and License Agreement
Journal name: Geologica Carpathica
- Author warrants: The corresponding author guarantees that the presented paper is original work, written by the stated author(s), has not been published before, has not been submitted to another journal publisher to be considered for publication in the same or derivative (similar) form, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
- License: The contribution (manuscript) will be published and distributed as Open Access under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives License (CC-BY-NC-ND) which permits use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided that the contribution is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
- Access and Reuse Rights: Author(s) and users must give appropriate credit and indicate if changes were made. They may do so in any reasonable manner. Author(s) and users may not use the material for commercial purposes. If authors and users remix, transform or build upon the material, they may not distribute the modified material. Under the CC-BY-NC-ND license, the author(s) and users are free to share, copy, distribute and transmit the contribution. We will not deny consent to any of your justified requests about the publication of any part of this article, in connection with your further work, on condition that the usual confirmation concerning this copyright and license agreement is submitted, and you refer to the original work.
- Rights of Author(s): Author(s) retain full copyright and proprietary rights (if applicable) related to the contribution.
- Co-Authorship: If the article was prepared jointly with other authors, the signatory of this form warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to sign this agreement on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this agreement.
- Royalties: This agreement entitles the author to no royalties or other fees related to publishing or distributing the contribution by the Publisher.
- Miscellaneous: The author acknowledges that the Journal Publisher will be allowed to distribute the printed full text of the contribution to indexing services, databases, and repositories, such as WOS and SCOPUS. This agreement will be governed by the laws of the Slovak Republic.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.