Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in MS Word format (* .doc, * .rtf, * .docx) in Slovak, Czech and English language, which includes brief information about the authors: e-mail, workplace address (affiliation), phone number, or a link to a web page, ORCID ID.
- Length of texts (without abstract and references) meets the requirements stated in Author Guidelines.
- The text is single-spaced (1.0); uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the referencing system outlined in the Author Guidelines.